Do you want to become part of a growing developer team that builds a design-award-winning app used more 2 million users in 5 countries? GoMore is looking for a Android developer who can help us.
On Android, we are currently in the process of moving our codebase to Kotlin. We are interested both in candidates that are senior developers with a proven track record, but also less experienced developers with talent and initiative. Our culture is one where developers help each other grow professionally, but also have a sense of ownership of their specific domain.
The position reports to GoMore’s Head of Apps, and you will work closely with our other Android developer as well as our iOS team.
The ideal candidate is located in Copenhagen, but we are flexible for a partially remote setup where some days can be worked from home. If you wish such a set-up, it is a requirement that you have prior experience working remotely.
- A disciplined approach to development, testing and code structure
- You’ve developed for Android before and can point to things you’re proud of
- You write understandable code and avoid building “technical debt”
- When things break you’re eager and able to help fix them
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Experience as a GoMore user and interest in improving our ridesharing, rental, and leasing concepts
- You have ideas on how an app should look like on your platform.
- Experience with Clean Architecture is a plus
- Prior experience with or knowledge of large-scale, high-volume systems
- Experience in small start-up environments
- Academic background in computer science
- Experience working with remote teams
If you are interested please send your CV and a sample of your code to our Head of Apps email@example.com.