Do you want to become part of a growing developer team that builds a product used by almost 2 million users in 5 countries?
GoMore is looking for a developer who can help us with our Danish Design Award winning Android app.
On Android, we are currently in the process of moving our codebase to Kotlin. We are interested both in candidates that are senior developers with a proven track record, but also less experienced developers with talent and initiative. Our culture is one where developers help each other grow professionally, but also have a sense of ownership of their specific domain.
The position reports to GoMore’s Head of Apps, and you will work closely with our other Android developer as well as our iOS team.
The ideal candidate is located in Copenhagen, but we also support a remote set-up. If you wish to work remote, it is a requirement that you have prior experience working remotely.
- A disciplined approach to development, testing and code structure
- You’ve developed for Android before and can point to things you’re proud of
- You write understandable code and avoid building “technical debt”
- Good source control knowledge, more precisely Git
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Able to explain complex technical concepts. To other engineers, product designers, or colleagues working in non-technical areas
- Experience as a GoMore user or interest in improving our ridesharing, rental, and leasing concepts
- Experience with or interest in working with remote workers
If you are interested please send your CV and a sample of your code to firstname.lastname@example.org.